In running and maintaining this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site using standard Google Analytics tracking which includes details of your visits such as pages viewed, which resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register your interest in downloading guides, case studies, or entering a competition.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Data Collected
We use the information collected to better provide services. In addition we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide you information relating to other products that may be of interest.
- To inform you of changes and updates to this website, and our services
- If you have previously purchased services we may provide you details of similar services you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating this website and mailing list related services we rely on 3rd parties to provide secure database and list management services, We do our utmost to evaluate these services used, and to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is treated and stored securely and safely.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Management of Mailing Lists
All communications to our mailing list includes the option to unsubcribe. If you wish you may unsubscribe by clicking here.
Get in Touch